Are you looking to integrate Relaxed Events into your programme? The Family Arts Campaign's first online workshop, in partnership with the AMA, will provide you with the principles required to create accessible, enjoyable experiences for all.
- Find out more about the value of Relaxed event — the development process and the impact on your organisation and your family audience
- Practical advice on how to create a Relaxed event in your theatre, gallery, museum or arts venue
- Answers to any questions you have about Relaxed performances in your setting
- Find out how to become even more family friendly with the support of the Family Arts Campaign
Who is it for?
- Representatives from arts and culture organisations who wish to make their setting even more accessible and welcoming
- Arts practitioners who want to create accessible content
- Those wanting to present accessible work in any art form
Speaker Kirsty Hoyle, Founder & Director of Include Arts
Thursday 12th July 10am-11.30am. £50 + VAT.
Full details and programme can be seen at: http://www.a-m-a.co.uk/event/relaxed-events-building-accessible-and-enjoyable-experiences-for-all/