The international Belfast Photo Festival is offering artists and photographers the opportunity to exhibit their work in the main Festival gallery alongside some of the biggest names in the field, with a number also having the opportunity to be featured in the arts magazine Abridged.
The winners will be eligible for a number of awards, including a cash prize of £1,000.
The theme has been left open to remove any restrictions; submissions should be lens-based or photographic but can include experimentation through incorporations of other art forms with the photographic medium (i.e. performance, painting, sculpture, music, literature etc).
Individuals and collectives are welcome to apply;
Between 20 and 40 photographers/artists will benefit from:
- awards and cash prizes (See Awards listed below)
- exhibition exposure at the Festival's main city centre gallery
- inclusion in the special Festival issue of Abridged Magazine
- long term Festival representation and promotion
- exhibition alongside some of the biggest photographic names as part of the major photographic event
- being seen by a substantial number of visual arts professionals and the media
- having their work viewed by an international panel of influential experts in the field of photography
For more information and to submit, please visit the page on BelfastPhotoFestival.com here.