Looking to increase your confidence in your ability to plan and implement digital marketing strategies?
Join the CultureHive digital marketing intensive programme at the award winning Møller Centre in Cambridge from 3 to 4 December 2015.
Specifically designed for senior marketers working in English arts and cultural organisations with a good to high level of marketing experience, this programme will fast track your digital marketing knowledge to help you, and your organisation, have more impact and deepen engagement with audiences.
You may be:
• A marketing manager who needs to write or contribute to a strategy,
• or an experienced senior marketer at head of department or director level wishing to expand your digital insight.
Either way, this programme is tailored to your needs and you will join fellow peers in a safe learning environment to develop and enhance your skills in digital marketing including planning, integrating digital into existing strategies and leading practice in digital tools.
You will gain:
• The opportunity to work with digital marketing experts and peers from across the sector to explore the role of digital in our strategic plans and the impact this can have on your organisation and your audiences.
• Increased confidence in your ability to plan and implement digital marketing strategies.
• A framework for an integrated digital marketing strategy to implement in your organisation.
Participants can attend the course at a significantly discounted rate through the CultureHive best practice programme supported by Arts Council England Lottery funding.