Discover new heights with the AMA marketing leadership programme.
Retreat 1 is an intensive professional development programme specifically designed for arts marketers working at senior marketing officer/new manager level (or equivalent).
The aim of the programme is to provide participants with the strategic marketing toolkit required to become more effective at developing audiences for the arts. Hosted at the award winning Møller Centre in Cambridge from Monday 3 to Thursday 10 March 2016, you will work with trainers and peers from across the arts and cultural sector to further your skills as a marketer and leader.
You will gain:
- A framework for developing the marketing communications strategy within an arts / cultural organisation and the skills required to lead the implementation of this strategy.
- A toolkit designed to help you review the current impact and effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and insights to help you improve this impact.
- An overview of good practice in segmentation and how this could help improve the effectiveness of your marketing strategies.
- The skill and knowledge to take on more responsibility within your current organisation.
- An opportunity to learn about different managerial styles and to explore how you might develop your own managerial role in the near future.
- An opportunity to take a step back from your day-to-day tactical workload to think in more depth about the challenges and opportunities that you are facing.
- The opportunity to work with arts marketing experts, leading marketing thinkers, and peers from across the sector.
Secure your place and find out more about the programme, speakers and prices at: a-m-a.co.uk/retreats