Document is a CVAN EM project that tracks and presents the everyday life of an artist. We’re looking to recruit a group of artists at different stages of their careers to help us tell a story of visual arts practice in this region, at this time.
Would you like:
- to have a light shone on your practice and be part of a group of artists tracked and profiled by CVAN EM over the next couple of years,
- the opportunity to reflect on your practice and your career with other artists and visual arts professionals,
- to develop your profile regional and national audiences, within and beyond the sector?
Are you an artist who:
- graduated from a BA, MA or PhD course three or more years ago or who has been practising professionally for at least three years,
- is living and making work in the East Midlands,
- has a professional practice and is making quality new work,
- demonstrates a commitment to their professional and creative development,
- is committed to practicing in the East Midlands and a champion of visual art made within the region,
- would be committed to and advocate for the project?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all those questions, we’d love you to apply for Document.
The deadline for making an application to Document is 30th April 2016.
Contact Elizabeth Hawley at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
There is no fee to apply for this opportunity, but the application must be completed according to our instructions otherwise it may be not be presented to the panel. Successful artists will be notified by email by 17th May 2016. Unfortunately, due to the volume of entries expected, we cannot provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.