Oriel Davies’ biennial, open submission exhibition, ODO, is now live with a call for entries. ODO has a longstanding reputation for having showcased work by some of the most exciting emerging and established artists from across the UK and beyond.
They invite professional artists and those currently studying (students aged 18 and over, studying undergraduate or postgraduate visual art courses) to submit entries of recent work in order to be considered for the exhibition taking place 23 June – 5 September 2018. ODO18 has no theme or geographical restrictions.
- Matthew Collings, art critic, writer, broadcaster and artist
- Sacha Craddock, art critic and curator
- Jane Simpson, artist and founder Galerie Simpson Swansea
- Steffan Jones-Hughes, Director, Oriel Davies
- Alex Boyd Jones, Curator, Oriel Davies
- Overall exhibition Prizewinner: £1000 + solo show in 2019
- Student Prizewinner: £500
- People’s Choice Prizewinner £250
Deadline: 5pm, Monday 12 February 2018
Full information can on the Open can be found here.