The Art House is seeking proposals from artists who would like to take up one of three supported residencies in May 2018, July 2018 and March 2019 at their purpose built studios in Wakefield.
The call out is open to all, though at least one of the residencies will be reserved for a disabled artist.
Each month-long residency includes:
* An artist’s fee of £1,500 plus a materials budget up to a maximum of £750
* Free accommodation in a flat within the Art House building
* Free studio space in the Art House
* Free access to a fully equipped print studio, with screen print, etching and laser cutter
* The services of a support technician, as part of their commitment to equality
* An opportunity to show either a new body of work created during the residency, or work in progress in the Project Space and potentially elsewhere in the Art House building
* Coaching and mentoring through 1-2-1 sessions with the Art House team
* Travel expenses up to a maximum of £250 if needed.
Deadline: 5pm, Friday 26 January 2018
Full information can be found here.