In March, Arts Council England are hosting a series of briefing events across England to support museums and galleries to understand and benefit from the Museum and Gallery Exhibitions Tax Relief.
The briefings are presented in partnership with HMRC and will provide detailed information about the Museum and Gallery Exhibitions Tax Relief, including eligibility and how to make a claim.
Attendance is open to one person per organisation. They are also recommending that the person responsible for financial management attends.
Briefings take place at the following dates:
- Tuesday 6 March - Creative Youth Network, Bristol
- Wednesday 7 March - Cambridge Junction
- Monday 12 March - Nottingham Contemporary
- Wednesday 14 March - The Old Courtroom, Brighton.
- Thursday 15 March - Coventry Transport Museum
- Tuesday 20 March - Thackery Museum, Leeds
- Wednesday 21 March - Discovery Museum, Newcastle
- Thursday 22 March - Friends Meeting House, Manchester
- London, w/c 26 March - Details to be confirmed shortly.
Bookings can be made here.