CVAN North West are looking for a network manager. The CVAN North West Network Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing the work of the Contemporary Visual Arts Network North West, assisting in the formulation and implementation of a new regional strategy and delivery plan, and facilitating knowledge sharing across the regional network, and between other CVAN networks, nationally.
KEY AIMS OF THE POST ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- To co-ordinate and manage the CVAN North West network, ensuring that its programme meets its stated aims and objectives.
- To work with the CVAN North West Regional Chair(s) and Steering Group, to jointly formulate and implement a new regional strategy and delivery plan to end March 2022.
- To create opportunities for artists, organisations and professionals to develop their practice, share ideas, knowledge and resources and cultivate relationships.
- To promote the work of the CVAN North West network and to advocate for the regional visual arts sector.
- To represent the CVAN North West network regionally and nationally, contributing to CVAN’s mission to strengthen the visual arts.
For more information about the role and how to apply, download the job description here.
CONTRACT & FEE/SALARY: 12 month fixed term contract. Approximately 120 days work for the duration of the contract, equivalent to 2.5 days per week. A freelance contract would be considered, as well as the option to job share. Fee/Salary to be negotiated, but likely to be in the region of £33,000 (pro rata).
RESPONSIBLE TO: CVAN NW Regional Chair(s)
PROBATION: 6 months
PLACE OF WORK: Varied across the North West, with the opportunity to work from home and/or hot desk at a regional arts organisation.