Open School East have just announced that the call for the next cohort of Associates is now open.
Deadline for applications: Thursday 11 October 2018, 5pm.
Open School East is seeking applications from emerging artists, writers, musicians, dancers, researchers, curators and producers to join the sixth year of Open School East‘s independent, self-directed and outward-facing development programme.
The Associates Programme is a free, 11-month long development programme offering a critical, informal and non-competitive environment in which to develop your practice and expand your networks. The programme is run according to principles of collaboration, experimentation and openness, and welcomes those who engage with these notions in different ways.
They provide the Associates with:
– Shared workspace, accessible 24/7;
– Weekly tuition and mentorship from internationally renowned practitioners, theorists and programmers;
– The opportunity to conceive a public programme of workshops and events around their practice and shared interests;
– Regular opportunities to showcase work and carry out short residencies at regional and national venues;
– Critical, pastoral and practical support;
– Seed-funding to develop, research or initiate a project.
Meet the OSE staff and associates and ask your questions at their open evening on Thursday 27 September, 6-7.30pm.
Image: courtesy Open School East.
More info: https://cvansoutheast.com/news/call-out-for-open-school-east-associates-2019/