The FLAMIN Fellowship - early-career artist filmmaker development programme
- £2,500 funding for a moving image project
- One-to-one mentoring with Film Producer
- Year-long programme of monthly workshops in London, led by artists and industry experts
- Open to artists living anywhere in England
- Travel bursaries available
Film London Artists’ Moving Image Network (FLAMIN) invite early-career artist filmmakers living in England to apply for The FLAMIN Fellowship, a major development scheme offering £2,500 funding, bespoke mentoring and a year-long programme of professional practice workshops.
Monthly workshops will cover aspects of professional practice including selling artwork, film festival strategy, writing funding applications, archiving your work, setting up a company and sustaining a practice. Workshop speakers have included artists Heather Phillipson, Marianna Simnett and Noor Afshan Mirza, as well as representatives from Tate, LUX, BFI, Arts Council England and the Wellcome Trust.
The FLAMIN Fellowship will support six artists at the early stages of their career, each with projects that they would like to develop.
Application deadline: 5pm, 29 April 2019