Terms & Conditions
- Artists are advised to research thoroughly all opportunities offered including terms and conditions where applicable
- Opportunities and news items will only be published if they are deemed significant for practitioners in the visual arts sector.
- We reserve the right to edit any content submitted to the website.
- We welcome debate and dissent, but personal attacks (on authors, other users or any individual), persistent trolling and mindless abuse will not be tolerated. The key to maintaining www.cvan.art as an inviting space is to focus on intelligent discussion of topics.
- We acknowledge criticism of postings we publish, but will not allow persistent misrepresentation of www.cvan.art participants to be published on our website. For the sake of robust debate, we will distinguish between constructive, focused argument and smear tactics.
- We understand that people often feel strongly about issues debated on the site, but we will consider removing any content that others might find extremely offensive or threatening. Please respect other people’s views and beliefs and consider your impact on others when making your contribution.
- We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or contributions that could be interpreted as such. We recognise the difference between criticising a particular government, organisation, community or belief and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
- We will remove any content that may put us in legal jeopardy, such as potentially libellous or defamatory postings, or material posted in potential breach of copyright.
- We only use content for which we own the Copyright, or where permission from the owner has been granted to us.